Here are the answers to some frequently asked questions that may help you when planning your visit to us on a matchday. If there are any queries you still have please click here to contact us or call 0121 524 3455.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, away fans are permitted into hospitality areas but please be advised we do not permit the wearing of football shirts.
Away fans are asked to respect the fact that they are located in a "Home" section of the ground and may be asked to leave their seat should their support be too vocal.
No, there is no minimum age but every guest, regardless of age, must have purchased a hospitality package.
We do often reduce prices for guests under 16, please contact your Account Manager to find out more.
Children attending in hospitality areas are permitted to wear football shirts.
Yes, we do have a dress code for hospitality:
No ripped or bleached denim, sportswear, replica shirts or trainers, only smart black or brown shoes will be permitted.
*The dress code is not enforced for customers below the age of 16.
Unfortunately public Wi-Fi is not available on matchdays at The Hawthorns.
You can add a complimentary bar package for just £30 + VAT per person, per match. Please contact your Account Manager to arrange.
*Excluding double measures, single measures without a mixer and champagne.
**The complimentary bar package is available up to 3 hours prior to kick off, at half time, and up to 1 hour after final whistle.
***The Club promote responsible drinking, reserve the right to refuse alcohol and operate a Challenge 25 policy.
Yes, all of our hospitality packages - both seasonal and match to match - include a complimentary match programme for every guest.
Yes, there are three lifts in the East Stand, the middle one is a speaking lift, and one lift in the West Stand.
There are also accessible toilets on both the first and second floor of the East Stand at The Hawthorns. There are also accessible toilets in the West Stand hospitality areas.
If you are a wheelchair user please contact the hospitality team directly to discuss your requirements.
Tickets and all relevant information are dispatched two weeks prior to the fixture.
Should you have not received your tickets through the post by three days prior to the match please contact your Account Manager.
We can arrange for tickets to be collected on the day, please let us know when booking if this is your preference.
We have limited car parking available at The Hawthorns, but we do offer a complimentary space as part of a hospitality booking for every 4 places booked.
If your party is less than 4 people unfortunately we will not be able to offer you car parking as part of your package.
You will receive one car parking pass for every 4 guests in your party.
If you do not receive a car parking pass as part of your package, or require additional parking, there are a number of privately owned car parks right next to and just a short walk from the Stadium, including directly opposite The Hawthorns on Birmingham Road, next to McDonalds.
There are multiple entrances around the stadium to access hospitality facilities.
If you are located in the East Stand, this will include guests in Executive Boxes, The Richardson, The Millichip, The Pennington and The Bassett Bar please use Main Reception in the East Stand.
If you are located in the West Stand in The Tony Brown or The Darren Moore please report to the Tony Brown Entrance on Halfords Lane.
If you are located in the West Stand in the Premier Lounge or The Derek Kevan please use the Tommy Glidden entrance also on Halfords Lane in the South West corner of the Stadium.
Hospitality facilities in the East Stand open 3 hours before kick off (12 noon for a 3pm kick off) and close one hour after the full time whistle.
For hospitality guests in West Stand facilities the doors will open 2 and a half hours before kick off (12.30 pm for a 3pm kick off) and will also close one hour after the final whistle.
Match Sponsors will be required to arrive earlier to incorporate their stadium tour, a full itinerary will be issued with your tickets ahead of the match and confirmed by your Account Manager when booking.
The Hawthorns is a non-smoking venue and guests are not permitted to smoke or vape within hospitality facilities or the stadium bowl.
Seasonal hospitality memberships include all home league matches (19 in the Premier League and 23 in the Championship) as well as the first round played at home in each of the domestic Cups; the Carabao Cup and FA Cup. Refreshments for Cup games will be at an additional charge.
Seasonal members are able to purchase their seat for any later-round Cup matches and will be given the opportunity to upgrade to a hospitality facility at an extra charge if available.
Please note that Play Off Matches are not included in seasonal memberships.
The Hawthorns is now a cashless venue so you will not be able to pay cash on the day.
- A Hard road closure will be in place 95 minutes before kick off from the top of Halfords Road where it joins Birmingham Road through to just before the entry to Sandwell Academy (Birmingham Road side of the Sandwell Academy entrance)
- Access to Halfords Lane from Birmingham Road can be gained prior to the 95 minute road closure
- Access to both EPPP and Sandwell Academy car parks will be accessible post the 95 minute road closure
- Access inside the 95 minute threshold will be from the alternative end of Halfords Lane
- Access via the Soft close end of Halfords Lane will be available later up towards kick off (Recommend no later than 30 minutes before kick-off due to supporter arrival/foot traffic and general safety)
Route from Junction 1 M5 post the Halfords Road Hard Closure is:
- Exit Junction 1 Island on to Kendrick Way
- First Left on to Dartmouth Road
- Continue until you reach crossroads/traffic lights
- Turn left on to Halfords Road
Route from direction of Birmingham City Centre:
- We advise route mapping using Google Maps Directions function as there are many route options available and this will account for traffic congestions/incidents
Leaving the Car parks:
- Car park egress will be closed circa 5-10 minutes before the final whistle until circa 15 minutes after full time to ensure safe egress of supporters. As soon as it is safe to do so the car parks will be opened for vehicle egress which may be less than the 15 minutes suggested
- Egress from the car parks from re-opening will be to the right on to Halfords Lane
- The Hard Closure on Halfords Lane will re-open circa 30-45 minutes after full time whistle, after which a left turn from the car parks towards Birmingham Road will be available
Birmingham Road (A41) will be closed in the direction of Birmingham City Centre to M5 Junction 1 15 minutes prior to kick off and up to 15 minutes after final whistle. The East Stand Car Park will be closed at least 10 minutes before final whistle and up to 15 minutes after final whistle to allow crowds to disperse.