Welcome to the All Access Albion Group.
We believe in accessibility for all fans
How will we achieve this?
- A- adaptability
- L- liaising/Learning
- B- breaking barriers
- I- inclusivity
- O - openness
- N- no voice goes unheard
We Believe All fans should be able to access our West Bromwich Albion family.
We are a group of people either with a disability or health condition ourselves, or who have personal experience of the challenges faced by disabled people when attending football matches. We were all approached by the club to help them improve the experience of disabled supporters when attending matches or interacting with the club, with the aim of making West Bromwich Albion the most inclusive football club.
Tasks we are currently working on:
- Creating a disability hub in every stand at the Hawthorns to make it clear where assistance can be found
- Having subtitles available on screens in the accessible concourses
- Improving the system for booking and paying for disabled tickets
- Making the club website easier to navigate for screen reader users
- Providing more information for disabled supporters attending away matches
- We will keep supporters informed of our progress via this page and social media.
You can find out more about our current members below.